Nose surgery or rhinoplasty at Grand Esta uses special silicone from USA and technique that can change the natural appearance of the nose and the design of the face to your preference.
ResultsBetter looking nose. Confidence boost.
ProcedureEach nose surgery requires 45-60 minutes.
Recovery TimePatients are required to stay in for an hour to recover. Pre Procedure
- Eat and drink regularly before the procedure.
- Inform your surgeon in case of any medical condition or medication allergy.
- No vitamins or supplements that support blood formation.
- No alcohol and smoking at least one week before the surgery.
- Sleep with your head elevated for the first few days after surgery to minimize swelling
- Lie on your back when sleeping for one week. Do not face down.
- Place ice compressed on the nose 1-2 days after the surgery.
- Avoid being in the sun for 2 months.
- Avoid swimming or running for 1 month and no activities that keep your head down for a long time.
- Do not miss postoperative doctor visits after the surgery.
Side effectsAs with any other surgery, there can be complications such as imbalance in shape, infection, and risks of deformity.
Click to Close