การฉีดไขมันบนใบหน้า (แฟต กราฟติ้ง)
Aging has its effects on everyone’s skin. As we age, the dermis underneath our skin thins out, which can leave the face lose its volume and become loose and sagged. Fat loss also causes the skin to age. Loss of fat below the skin in the cheeks, temples, chin, nose, and eye area may result in loosening skin, sunken eyes, and a skeletal appearance. Medical and scientific advancements have paved the way for natural alternatives to synthetic fillers and implant procedures. Fat grafting, also called fat transfer, is a natural solution to restore skin volume and shape, as well as rejuvenate certain area of the body. It is done by taking fat from your own body and transferred to areas of the face or body where volume is needed. Because of its innovative technique, Fat grafting has made aging and fat harvest have become less of an issue as the source of the filler is already in your body, and is perfectly well tolerated in the long term. People from around the world, particularly in the US, Europe and South Korea, use this type of procedure to not only improve their
- Patients are required to allow up to 2 weeks for recovery period. As fat grafting is a surgical procedure done by harvesting the fat from the desired areas and then reinjecting that harvested fat into the other desired areas, it is important to make sure you have enough time for recovery.
- Blood thinner are not allowed at least 2 weeks before the surgery, as well as muscle relaxants, aspirin, fish oil, vitamin E.
- Patients must inform their surgeons if there is any drug allergies or medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or asะhma.
- Avoid fat grafting during menstrual cycle.
- Select the area from which the fat is harvested such as abdomen, inner or outer thighs.
- The area to be improved needs to be anesthetized prior to fat injection.
- Once the anesthesia kicks in, the surgeon can begin extracting the fat through gentle liposuction.
- The surgeon then must isolate the harvested fat cells by centrifuging the collected fat cells from the anesthetic solution and debris.
- The harvested fat is then carefully cleaned to get the best fat grafts before the injection.
- The freshly harvested and centrifuged fat is then carefully injected into the desired area. Fat injections require specialized technique and instrumentation, using blunt tip cannula/needle to inject the fat to smoothly deliver the fat graft into the skin.
Fat Grafting to the Facial Areas
This technique is a good choice for patients with forehead wrinkles, temple creases, uneven eyebrows.
Fat grafting is useful for patients with eye problems such as droopy eyelids, crow feets, under eye bags, and dark circles.
The harvested fat can be injected to improve sunken cheeks, depressed lines or give fullness to the cheekbones.
Patients can improve the appearance of their lips, making them look fuller and youthful.
Fat transfer to your chin that is either too short or too sunken can improve the overall facial appearance.
- Fat grafting can rejuvenate and fill in facial scars.
- Icing for the first 48-72 hours after the surgery is recommended to help minimize the swelling and bruising.
- Sleep on back with your head elevated during the swelling.
- Be sure to stricting take medications prescribed to you .
- It takes 2-3 weeks for the swelling to subside. You may feel some lumps underneath your skin in the injected areas but they will also subside in a few weeks.
- It takes about 4 weeks to see visible youthful results.
- The swelling may remain up to 1-2 weeks.
- No alcohol consumption for 5-7 days after the surgery.
- No exercise for up to 2-4 weeks.
Click to Close